- Thanks to Greg Mankiw for linking to me.
- Against my better aesthetic judgment, I have bowed to presbyopic pressure and inverted the text and background colors from white-on-black to black-on-(almost)-white. As a note of protest, I am retaining an ever-so-slight bluish tint in the background color and changing the navigation bar from blue to black. Personally, despite having outlived the days when I could read a menu in a dimly lit restaurant while wearing unifocal contact lenses, I don’t find black-on-white or black-on-almost-white-with-a-very-slight-bluish-tint any easier to read than white-on-black, but OK: as the new kid on the block, I’m not in a position to resist the prevailing social ethos.
- I do hope to respond to at least some of the comments on this blog, but there may be institutional delays involved, so if you’re interested in my possible responses, you might want to check back a few days afterward.
- I have now signed an agreement with Seeking Alpha, whereby they will be copying some of my blog entries to publish on their site. You can view my profile there if you wish, but if you’re already reading this blog, there’s probably not much point.
- At the suggestion of some commenters on my first post, I have registered a new domain blog.andyharless.com, which will hopefully point to this blog once the DNS records propagate. (Yeah, I don’t know why I didn’t think of “andyharless.blogspot.com” in the first place.) Links to the original blog URL should still work.
The strange case of Robert Louis Stevenson
2 weeks ago